Indivuduals can contact us directly for an appointment or inquiry.
Referrals are also take from physicians and health specialists and Veterans Affairs Canada.
There are many individuals & families that Dr. Neil has had the pleasure to meet and assist privately and confidentially over his 36 years of practice
Previous Corporate / Community Clients
- The B.C. Human Rights Commission
- The Gov. of Alberta Child & Youth Advocate
- Touchstone Family Services, Richmond, B.C.
- The Bank of Montreal
- The Canadian Hospital Assoc.
- Two B.C. hospitals
- Family Services, Vancouver
- Edmonton Teachers Assoc.
- Strathcona County Teachers Assoc.
- Alberta Health Services
- The Canadian Hospice Assoc.
- The Tourettes Fnd., Canada, Edmoton Chapt.
- Several parent –support groups
As a contributing author and as editor of this book, Dr. Neil used H.P. images and role models with his Harry Potter Therapy approach.